Friday, November 9, 2007

Bab 8 : Selamat Hari Aldifitri !!

Selamat Hari Aldifitri!today woke up freakingly early again because of my neighbour renovating their house and it interrupt lots of people who stay near by them!CELAKA!was like damn freaking annoying at the early morning!whole day mood was like been smack into the sea,ANNOYING LAHHHH!Anyway went to ou to meet up Jason and the mother fucker keep showing off his GUCCI belt that cost hell lot!anyway i met Chee Fong & Sue En too when i meet Jason at jetty.After that we went foos,when all was like to leaving that time,me & Jason went to AX because i wanted to buy a new shade,WHEE WHOOOO!Check it out my baby love!

Im was so SO SACTISFY with it ! <3

AX

After that,i got to go home already because of the freaking boring Japanese class which my mum force me to go.And i missed once again the party of Travis's Birthday @ the curve,my mind was like still so clear how did those alcohol taste like!MUMMY!!i want DRINKKK!!!xD

No comments: