Friday, November 2, 2007

Bab 4 : Aku sudah tukar HANDPHONE !!

WHEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Hello mateys!i have change my handphone!!and i love that phone FREAKING MUCH!!Guess what phone is that?Sony Ericson W910i!Currently it havent been launch out,but my uncle that from France bought it for me!MUAHHAHAAAA!!i havent take picture bout the phone yet but then here the picture of the phone!



TADAAAAAA!!but mine was black one.<3

Anyway,today was SUCKS!Yesterday night called Sylvia Wu keng kai until 2.00++am,and this morning was like totally no semangat!!ANDD!guess what?i from morning 9.00 work until evening 7.00 somemore,my bones was like all separated already and nowadays the BLOODY FUCKING streamyx connection was so so SUCKS !!Online was like my drugs,somemore after the whole FUCKING TIRING day still cant online,it seriously will PISS THE BEAST weih!!then i smack thatt ohhhhh smack that!*smack on the fucking modem that i think it will helps*after an hour,it works!*see!*.Ohyah!!today i skipped my japanese class by using lame excuse as i stomach ache & feaver!Think thats all!!ciaozz my bella*italy language*

No comments: