Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bab 12 : I been tagged again !!

Rules:
1. Tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.Points about the special 'person'.

1. Trust and understanding-This is a must for every perfect lover right?I love foosball thats why if being my lover you should understand me and play with me,seriously playing foosball with girlfriend was like soo soooooo freaking nice for me!Thats why love me love foos!

2.Sweet & talk alot-I love to talk craps and i hope my perfect lover will talk craps with me too and not just stoning there"Huh?ahahaa very funny"..."Ohh issit?*stone again*"Gahh!for me communicating is important and not like a vase that displaying there wont talk!Ofcause i love girls that are sweet!

3.Kind-Hahahaa!kind and not kiam siap one!I dont mind paying everything but still like sometimes you should know HOW to do & not waiting boyfriend to pay for all!But if seriously no money of cause no problem lahh =D

4.Sports-Hmm whatever sports will just make a girl looks more active & i dont like those girl that a bit lazy then want go rest or want go back home already.

5.Honest-I would hate to find out that he lied to me. It always breaks my heart into pieces. Lying is the reason to a broken relationship.*although it was copy from liwen but totally AGREE!

6.Comfort me-Hahaaa!i just love to get hug from my loved one,it can like make me forget about everything that i dont want to think!

7.Open minded-As in trusting way,dont just like go out with others girl then get angry.But of cause everytimes i go out i will SURE SURE SURE call my loved one first no matter what situation!

8.Have some good looking-Not to say must very very good in looking,but still normal good looking will be enough,if i say that i dont really want a good outlook aslong her inlook is pretty,NAHHH BULLSHIT !that just so fake!If can do whatever based on top i written,trust me your inlook is good enough already!=D

I tag
Nahh lazy lahhh,whoever view this and have ineteresting to do this just go ahead and do.=D

No comments: