Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bab 17 : Tagged stuff again !!

Blahhhh!tagged by Klothilda ! xD

Seven things

Seven things to be done before i death
1.I want become a successful guy.
2.I want become a foosball PRO,although im a noob.
3.I want meet Maggie Q at real life and kiss her checks,cause she seriously fcuking hot!
4.I want travel around the world with my loved one too
5.Find my loved one and spend my successful with her the rest of my life
6.Let my parents enjoy thier life & become a sweet old couple!
7.I want to buy many many branded thingys!

Seven things i will NOT do even it kills me
1.take drugs
2.rape
3.rob
4.murder someone
5.shave my leg's hair
6.eat shit
7.drink pees

Seven things i do when im away from the public
1.Day dreaming
2.Conteng anything that i saw
3.take the broom and whack something around me
4.hear songs
5.sleep
6.watch tv
7.bath

Seven fav sentence/quotes
1.Stare cock?
2.ya kah?
3.fcuk you lah
4.shadduppp lahhh
5.dont soh*i please?
6.brother,yum cha mou?
7.soh meh?

Seven Favourite songs for all the time
1.The great escape-Boys like girls
2.No promises-Shayne ward
3.Apologize-One republic feat timberland
4.Bubly-Colbie Caillat
5.Wait for you-Elliot Yamin
6.If thats okay with you-Shayne ward
7.Smack that-Akon feat Eminem

Seven thingys I'll make you wish you didnt do if you did
1-7 whatever thats is wrong?

Seven people to tag
1-7 Cincai lahh,viewed this then do lahhh,as usual...

No comments: