Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bab 11 : I tagged by Suwei !!

Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


1. I LOVE MONEY!-Hello?who doesnt love money?Nowadays everything that i want was like freakingly expensive!thats why i need money!money not everything but no money you have nothing!
2. I LOVE FOOSBALL!-Everyone that know me well confirmly know im a foosball freak and i admit!It just like my drugs!A drugs addictor cant stand a single day without foosball and thats what i describe foosball to me!
3. I LOVE DANCE!-Cin cai lahh,pole dance whatever dance as long is dance then i like,but im not thos professional one!
4. I LOVE BATMAN!-Currently im so SO SO freaking about one batman belt that cost RM299 at JC shop!!Anyone buy me that and i will do whatever i can do for you!!of cause not negative thingy.
5. I LOVE ALCOHOL!!-No alcohol no life!im a alcohol addictor too!!
6. I LOVE NIKE & ADIDAS!!-Love thier shirts jersey shoes even the socks!xD
7. I LOVE HANGING OUT!-Nahh who doesnt like?
8. I LOVE CHA SIU PAO!-Just think bout it,if you went for dim sum and the guy say no more cha siu pao.It was like sooooooooo HMM SONG!i just love CHA SIU!sorry to the malays!im not racist i dont mind even i have friends that are nigga.=D

Tagged:
Jason Kok
Debra
Liwen Huang
Amanda Liu
Everyone who viewing this!

No comments: