Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bab 7 : Aku sudah DIE rambut !


Hello hello!firstly i have dyed my hair yesterday!Me,Freddy & Julian went to a saloon that located at Taman Sea that we doesnt know whats the name is,but my mum's friend punya saloon,i decided to dye my hair yet Freddy & Julian wanted to cut hair!anyway i dyed redish-brown that is a darker colour & guess what?one of my friend cant even notice the colour of my hair and what he said is 'When you want dye your hair?'.....'WOOTT DAA PHUCKKK!?you dyed?no difference!'FEASSSHHHH IT!it sounds so hurt!but then still sactisfy with it,cause i love it.=D

LOLS!Anyway ignore the fcuk face.xD

During process!*spot the ah mak beside me!*At first when i say i wanna dye hair,she give me a looking-down sight,but then who cares bout the kelefeh?

Shes again!

LOLS!Dont give me those horny smile!xD
Julian & i .
At last when we re done,we went to have lunch beside of that saloon,the food were sucks!GAHHH!fcuk it!*pukee!*,then me Freddy & Julian went to the les studio asked for dancing class,but doesnt suit us.After that we went back Taman Mayang ta kei & foos.Later on,We meet Jeremy at inet & i called Dinesh come to join us at rileys.Few hours past,me & Freddy got to ciao,Julian,Jeremy & Dinesh went other places.Blahhhh!thats all!xD


No comments: