Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bab 13 : Tired day !!

Firstly today morning Jason has to bring her little sister to school and go ou with me,Bryan and Dinesh. So he deicided to come my house but then me & Bryan decided to go rileys first so we meet Jason at rileys too.Me & Bryan ate CHA SIU rice AGAIN just like usual!then we foosed a while we went to lrt station to meet up Dinesh and we take cab to ou.After that we went to Old town cafeh to meet up Jia Eu and Jason meet up with Marcus .After that me and Jason foosed at osc and we met up with Sue En too.Later on Louis met up us at osc too.Then Louis and Bryan they all went for Beowulf;Me and Jason went to bought my new belt at Armani Exchange again!


Thats my new belt!!<3

After that me and Jason went to Ms Read to have lunch.

Delicious huh?xD

After that,we went back to osc again and played king stay for foosball.DAMN NICE WEIH!!Few hours past,everybody was like going to park shuffle already so on me Jason,Sue En and gang went to park shuffle too.When close to 9.30 i have to ciao home already because my mum was like dam hmm song already,so you know lahh!took cab back with Bryan & Dinesh .And nothing much more already i think,byeee!

No comments: