Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bab 28 : Golfie day!


Okay,lets see yesterday morning,Jason called me and asked me to go golf,so yeah i went for it.Jason's dad came my place and fetched me go.We went the driving range @ Tropicanal Resort.
Inside the car.

Golffiee!

Okayy,after 3hours++ of golf,Jason's dad fetched us back to Jason's Condo.Damn him!dint ask me to bring my clothes and i have to wear the stinkks tee to ou for lunch.After everything settle,Jason and me took cab to ou and we met Ee lin @ Mph.After met her,we went for Charms for lunch.After lunch,Ee lin go meet her friends and me,Jason went to Osc fooss...yeahhh foos like maniac!whee whoo!met Hui Kwan there too.After foosing,went yippee cup to meet up Ee lin and her friend,Azzylia*not sure the spelling.*,shes kinda friendly tho,then chilled over there and chor-dai-di there.Then we went Zara again because Jason wanted to buy shirts there.After shopped,we went Bakerinz chilled again,goshh!we ate aloottts today!Then about 4.30+ i have to ciao already,so yeah thats all!

No comments: