Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bab 20 : Im back from Japan !


HELLLOOOOOOO!my blog & my friends!Anyway yeah im back from Japan,but seriously Malaysia still the best!Trust me!the chics over there are seriously HOT!As thier dressing for malaysian,we ll felt damn lala,but NOPEE!they doesnt looks lala at all!Long gold hair,piercing & etc etc...they just suit all these thing,and malaysian just so wannabe!!LOLS!Anyway lets the pictures tell you the process of my trip.


Just reached!

Lip glose !

Syok !

The first destination!Disney Land-Japan!! trust me its more fun than HongKong Disney Land;the space moutain is same as HongKong.xD

TAAA-DAAAA!

KAWAIIII DESSUU NEEE !! LOLS!this the most i heard from JAPANESE !

LOLS!

LOLS!she looks like Chibi Maruko Chan!

The second destination!

Mount. Fuji !

Im HERCULES !! xD

Snowman in process!!

TAA-DAAAAA!the SNOWMAN!!

Then that is me !!xD

Universal Studio!

Inside the shop! ELMO!

Japanese so called Foosball table !

Hard Rock Cafeh !

I cant pee out when i saw this!

The trip was awesome!I felt so alone now after staying with other in the trip!dengggs!i want go again!xD HAHAHAA!anyway thats all lahhh!

No comments: