Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bab 2 : Aku mau party!! xD

Heyyylohh mateyss!!*face book pirates language*Today is another boring day!firstly morning i dont know why i woke up FREAKING EARLY at the morning,GOD doesnt know why but i know why!I woke up so early all because my pee's 'tank' was full and i have to wake up and pee.So on i cant fall in sleep anymore,now GOD know why.Then as usual i stoned in front of the televisyen for like few hours but felt like billion ages!GAH!dont like it!After that went to salon with my mum,after 'salon-ing' me and my mum dont really know whats dinner going to be & we decided to order PIZZA! 1300-88-2525!after pizza i have to go for my NIHONGO CLASS *japanese class,no one belives but its true!*because of this LEBIH punya class i missed Jason's party @ the Curve!!ARGHHH!!i miss ALCOHOL so badly!!anyway heres some picture of my BELOVED ONE :

My Love <3

Besides that,Julian Chee also asked me to go the Curve to surprice Lim Sue Ann's birthday!Anyway Happy Birthday to my bestie Jason Kok & my used to foosball partner Lim Sue Ann!!And i think thats all for today! Oyasuminasai & Have a good night!

No comments: